WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

help growing business!?

onieboyonieboy subscriber Posts: 2

ie, im francis from the ph... i found startupnation a great and interesting site.... im a small business owner running business by myself(with the help of my mom and dad:) im in this business for almost 4 years already but growing my business is a hardthing for me to do.. really i been doing business for 4 years but until now im still coping for the sales to just break even with my expenses..... im seeking for assistant( hope startup nation can help me:)  my bussiness is cellphones parts and accessories a retail kind of business...  actually its doing well, if only i dont have the whole family to shoulder but the sad thing is I DO.....  i have this plan of mine to do wholesaling or distributing the products in a lot of store here in our area. or even exporting it a lot of lending or banks would grant me money because im a good payee... actually they treasure me.. but i dont want to just loan...... its a debt that i have to pay what if i my plan was not a success..... what if i dont have the thing to market the product...... what i need is an expert advise do i need to seek people to market my product.? or i just need a marketing company to market my product??? im just no good in marketing.... how can i grow my business with the less risk....

thank you  

Comments

• Options
    LouiseKLouiseK subscriber Posts: 0
    Francis, unfortunately, there will always be risk when dealing with running your own business. It cannot be avoided. But have confidence in yourself and determination in your intentions. Subscribe to James Brausch`s newsletter for a lot of great ideas and marketing tools. He also has some great software, but while you`re on a tight budget, at least sign up for the free information. Come to think of it, he has some trial softwares with a free download. Best of luck to you!