WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Looking for marketing, pr, advertising partner

dfernandadfernanda subscriber Posts: 6
I started a travel business about two years ago and now is finally ready and functional. However, it is only the foundation for what we could do. From the start i was looking for a partner to build the concept, vision and business with me, but I kept on working and working and never had the time to find the perfect person. I offer up to 49% with no investment requirements. If you would like to invest $ that is great, but only optional. I know that forming a legal partnership is involving and there are so many ways to make it work.I make things work with my positive can-do attitude, business and problem solving skills. I am a serious professional looking for serious responses only. If you are interest in chatting more about this please let`s do so.business: www.playground-earth.comabout me: www.fernandadorsey.comThank you