WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Loan repaid through credit card processing

13»

Comments

• Options
    MotherFundMotherFund subscriber Posts: 0
    We offer a credit card receipt advance. We can fund you up to an amount equal to your average monthly credit card sales. Basically our numbers look like this: if you are doing 20k in cc sales a month, we can fund you 20k for 27k (1.35) with 20% of your daily Visa/MasterCard batch outs going towards the balance. Of course these numbers could be lower based on your average sales. If you`d be interested let me know.

Jeff Benat
    Mother Fund
    469-402-1125 (direct line)

jbenat@motherfund.com
  • Options
    cash4yourbizcash4yourbiz subscriber Posts: 0
    We also growth fund thru cash advance of credit card receipts. We can fund you up to 125% of monthly receipt volume. We have a team of professionals who work with you to grow your customer base, raise your average ticket and add up front sales (gift, loyalty cards). These funds can be used in any way you see fit, expansion, taxes, rent/mortgage, equipment, advertising or inventory. Avoid the frozen credit market and do your business some good today.
    Jenn Guthrie
    Business Financial Services
    562-843-9383

• Options
    anna1cuellaranna1cuellar subscriber Posts: 0
    Great! Thanks for the great article posting and your all effort. I think the above article is valuable for all concerned people about this topics. For me the Informations are really really useful for my research. I've Bookmarked this page for future reference
  • Options
    unlimited22unlimited22 subscriber Posts: 1
    It's like a secured loan. The loans are offered against the monthy credit card revenues. You can also get Business Credit.

I agree that the SBA has reasonable fees for this type of situation. I know that FundingUniverse has a program to help you develop your Business Credit too.

Good Luck with everything.
  • Options
    smith360smith360 subscriber Posts: 1
    Many business owners are finding it harder and harder to obtain credit for a business loan with the tightened credit market.
  • Options
    limon12limon12 subscriber Posts: 0