WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

California CCDGirl Needs Assistance re: green packaging

ccdgirlccdgirl subscriber Posts: 1
edited March 2008 in New Member Welcome
Hi All...Been at packaging search - calling, writing, reading, samples, etc.for past month.  I`m sure you can all identify!  My two young adult kidletslive in NYC and are gently (kinda`) encouraging the production of a foodcereal product I`ve been making for a gizillion years.   It`s all organic - havelocal stores who are interested already - but the packaging is still an issue.I`ve read all your forums - been to most of the sites, but still no luck.Basically I`m looking for an 8 or 12 oz. kraft bag - bottom gussetted - withwindow that is resealable/self-seal/press `n seal/tear notch at top.  It`s alsoreferred to as a "stand up pouch" and I`d like to be as earth friendly aspossible.  I found one at Pacific Bag but they don`t do windows on it.Tin tie closures unfortunately will not work as product must be keptcrunchy.   I also hope to buy within the U. S. - just feels like a goodthing!  My dream is to provide a wonderful food product we`ve allenjoyed while leaving little or no footprints on the planet.  Thanks inadvance for any suggestions or recommendations.     CCDGirl