WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Looking for Growth Capital

BrandonDBrandonD subscriber Posts: 1
edited September 2013 in Growth Funding
Hello,
My name is Brandon and my mother and I own a small business in Decatur, IL. My mother started as an
employee of the company in 1981, She then purchased the business in 1993. The company has been
in business in 1949. We have a small team here, but we get things done and we are the go-to Flower shop in
our area, providing great customer service and an excellent product. We have been looking for a long time
at different growth pathways and think we have finally found one that fits. We have tested the market,
with great success, now we are ready to go "all-in." We are looking for a small loan from from and angel.
looking for around 30-40k. It would be a great ROI. Our company is established and a staple in our community,
with a little help from an investor we could make our dreams a reality, and make us all some more money!
If anyone is interested or know where I could go to find funding, please let me know. I am ready to move
forward with this asap. Thank You!