WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

A Simple Forum (Forum Software)

doddsey_65doddsey_65 subscriber Posts: 1
edited December 2011 in Website Critique
I would like to introduce a new forum software package that I have been working on.It's an open source forum that I have been developing for about a year now. I am getting very close to the final stages of development. A few features need to be finished in the admin section but the overall front end is finished. The goal of this software is to offer a free and open source forum, but with the features of a commercial package.I would like some critique on the features. I have done as much testing as I can but there is loads more testing that needs to be done, which includes the moderator features.I will be adding a new template soon, so critique on the design is not needed although you can express your opinions on it if you wish.Thanks and I look forward to hearing some of your thoughts.http://www.asimpleforum.co.uk