Trucking company looking for answers.

dmcarroll1974dmcarroll1974 Posts: 1subscriber
edited April 2009 in Startup Funding
Here is a question for you EP`s. I have filed the papers, and got the Tax ID. Is it feasible to lease a truck and get a commercial fuel card just by giving them the Fed Tax ID? Some have said that it is possible. Others have said no way. That would really be great, for that is all i need to start hauling freight!


Sign In or Register to comment.