WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

A complicated and customisable website

disconnect25disconnect25 subscriber Posts: 1
Hi every one, I was just looking if someone give me a push to get started. I am looking to create and big and complex website to start an internet business (rough idea: it would be a shopping website where people can open their internet shops and it would be highly customisable for shop owners, when someone purchases a product the shop owner receives notification through his PC or POS with all related informations)
I have idea and investment, the problem is i don't have any knowledge in this sector. I don't know like what a programmer/talent i should hire for that? From which employee to get start? I can hire 3-4 people for this project.
Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Comments

• christiancolechristiancole subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    You already have a plan on what to do, right? Then you can go to Odesk and search for a programmers that knows Magento or Prestashop CMS. The two platforms works best for a shopping site. Try to dig information about Magento and Prestashop. I believe these are the platform you're looking for. Hope it helps you.