WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Newbie Here! Diane @ Divine Spark Coaching

selfcareguruselfcareguru subscriber Posts: 1
edited June 2009 in New Member Welcome
Hello!  I wanted to introduce myself. 
I`m Diane Carlyle, and my company is called Divine Spark Coaching.  I specialize in coaching individuals in developing their own self-care practice - more about that in a minute.  The "spark" for Divine Spark came from a health crisis that I had over five years ago.  It ended up being a kind of gift, and sent me on a journey that transformed my life in more ways than one -- and ultimately let to the current focus of my coaching practice.
What I came to realize, from my own experience and that of my clients, is that so many things can eat away at our well-being and, eventually, at our very sense of self.  I also saw that while we often know what we "should" do, it can be hard to do it.  And that spiritual self-care, or in other words, a practice of self-care can be a solution to this dilemma.
I
created Divine Spark Coaching and its focus on spiritual self-care
because I wanted to provide clients with a process that would allow
them to experience the life-changing and lasting results that a true
self-care practice gives and, at the same time, effectively preempt the
possibility of self-sabotage that so often happens when life gets in
the way.  Without having to have a medical crisis first!
If anyone would like to learn more about what I`m all about, I`m hosting a free teleclass on June 25th at 7 p.m. EST.  It`s called "What Would You Do if You No Longer Had to Run on Empty" and I`ll be sharing information on how to heal from burnout.  To reserve a space, visit http://www.divinesparkcoaching.com/events-and-schedule/