WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

How to post a business proposal?

DeaneasyDeaneasy subscriber Posts: 2
edited December 2007 in Business Planning
I need to distribute a business proposal. Not technically a business proposal, but more of a vague pitch, to receive answers I need for the financial aspect of my business plan. I need to know how much a company/organization will pay per survey I distribute for them, so I`ve written a one-page letter with an idea of what my business is about, and my future intentions. In it I encourage businesses to send me offers, so I can see what they think fair, and use the average to gather an idea as to how much my revenue will be. Is there a way to just get this letter out to numerous companies/organizations at once, or must I contact each marketing department one at a time. I`ve already submitted the letter in the marketing forum, but I`m not sure if that`s the way to go. Any ideas? Tips?