WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Industrial Clean Air...Redeux, Please Critique

DGoodinDGoodin subscriber Posts: 6
edited December 2007 in Website Critique
Hello all...
Just finished a make-over of my website, and I`m looking for some feedback.
Be as honest as you`d like, just keep in mind I`m still a rookie at this.
Fire away...

Comments

• Options
    DGoodinDGoodin subscriber Posts: 6
    I guess an address would be handy as well... sorry, not feeling well today.
    http://www.industrial-clean-air.com</A>
  • Options
    WeblineWebline subscriber Posts: 13 Bronze Level Member
    Visually, its clean and easy to read. Maybe break up all the blue link fonts with something different, though; its almost too much. I think some of your main page content ( text ) should be moved to the top of the page, above the images; give the viewers a little more info to start off with.
    You seem to have two different menus on the left side, depending on what you have clicked on. Little confusing at first, since I`m not sure why it changes.
    Personally I don`t care for the blue borders around the images on the main page, or the table frame, but just my opinion. Maybe add a short descriptive line below each image, and put titles in the image links.
    In your code, you have a lot of empty lines and unneeded meta tags. Your css could be moved to another file. Overall, shouldn`t take a whole lot to clean it up.
    You seem to have a lot of content, which is good. Overall, I would say not bad for the redesign, just a little tweaking here and there.