WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Restaurant group is looking for JVP or private investors

mada355mada355 subscriber Posts: 1
edited February 2008 in Startup Funding

Here is the project in a nutshell; complete business package available.

I have a purchase agreement to purchase a restaurant building, land and assets for $490,000. The building and land alone is appraised at $620,000. There is also a $1 bill redevelopment plan starting this spring in the area of my property to include; upscale homes & Offices, Upscale retail.

I have created a Restaurant Group (TRG) with Battlefield Grill (our first restaurant) to open in March…I have 4 other concepts in our future plans and then expand into various states within 5 years.

The JVP that we have received a commitment from is funding $650,000 ($490,000 for the acquisition of the property & $160,000 in working/operating capital). However, after doing some research on this JVP Company it appears that they do not have a good background so I would like to find another JVP or private investors for funding options. 

I do not want any "advance fee" companies to contact me promising me they can get me funded by private investors...I would like private investors to contact me directly

My initial terms are a 70/30 split in the restaurant

If this is a project you would be interested in seeing and assisting getting funded then I will speak with you and cease plans with the other JV…. Battlefield grill will be a full service restaurant with bar/lounge…Our plans are to create multiple concepts, operating in various states, eventually becoming a public company….