WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Help with Marketing Research

MutualWinMutualWin subscriber Posts: 4
edited October 2006 in Marketing
Hi,
  My company (www.mutualwin.com</A>) specializes in helping people easily identify and utilize referral deals.  There is no company on the web besides us that aggregate referrals deals which include everything from apartments, gyms, cell phones, etc. 
I`m trying to get help with Market Research on the "referral" industry.  I`ve spent days on the web, reading books, magazines and can find almost nothing on this subject.   I`m hoping that someone can help point me in the right direction of where I can get this sort of information, or help me find a person/company that can do the research for me for a reasonable price.
Some of the questions that I have are:  How many companies offer some sort of referral deal, what is the % of customers that actually utilize these deals, how much in millions/billions are these referral deals worth, etc. etc. etc.
Thanks,
Michael B