WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Are you looking for Business Solution?

AlokPatelAlokPatel subscriber Posts: 1
Hello to all,I am Alok Patel, Business Developer from Cromosys Inc. I am new to these forum. I am looking to get connect with more people to help them into their business.Its my hello to all. I hope you are doing great here. I am here to share my views about my company.We are providing a Web & Mobile Application Development & Also Internet Marketing. These all means to an end to end solution.Suppose you need to create an website, then you need to have web development services. To promote the website, you need to have internet marketing services to explore your business over the web world through SEO, SMO strategies.Suppose you need to create an mobile app for your business needs or making revenue from app store as per download. For that purpose you need to have mobile app development services. To promote an app, you need to have an mobile app marketing services.These all are interconnected with each other. So What We have plan that to provide these all services over the web world so that people would not have to search different services for different companies.So If you are looking to grow your business through website or mobile app with internet marketing strategies then we will be happy to help you.I love to hear your views.You can also connect with me at alok@cromosys.comThank YouAlok Patel