WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Crazychix Biker Wear website

crazychixcrazychix subscriber Posts: 5
edited December 2007 in Website Critique
Please review my website and let me know what you think. I want to thank Campsteve for creating my logo and Roland for helping get my site up and going. Thanks again guys! I am open to any suggestions.

www.crazychixbikerwear.com

Comments

• Options
    durtbagzdurtbagz subscriber Posts: 4
    i really like it. i like how you see products as soon as you open the page. i`m assuming those are the items you are pushing the most or do they appear randomly each time the page is opened?  also, it`s easy to find your information; both contact and about yourself. that`s important.
    the images are a little bit difficult to see, particularly on the t-shirt page. if you can lower the resolution, it should help. make the images "smaller" and they might become a little clearer. overall, the site is easy to understand and navigate and i think those are two of the most important issues. very cool. congrats!
  • Options
    abrummsabrumms subscriber Posts: 6
    I think it`s great.I agree about text size/line cramping.  ALSO... I`m not a fan of having a blank "reviews" section. I would consider just getting rid of it until you have some reviews to post on there.Other than that, absolutely great!Ciao,Aaron
  • Options
    topthoughttopthought subscriber Posts: 0
    I`m a biker and your site is already better than 95% of motorcycle gear sites I have seen. Nice work.
    I did notice some field layout issues on the my account page on both FF2 and IE7. It looks like some of the fields are too long, which makes them wrap to the next line. It looks a little confusing.
    I would widen the site as CraidgL suggested.
    Also, I would make make the categories much more visually noticeable. It gets lost in the other links. It should certainly be more important (higher on the page) then Reviews. I actually think the green my Account, etc. bar should be removed, and the links moved elsewhere. This is tertiary information, and selling should be the top focus. Maybe put categories there.
    Hover and selected states would be nice for the main navigation as well.
    Keep up the good work, and good luck with sales.
  • Options
    vwebworldvwebworld subscriber Posts: 40
    Pass the word....A great source for rhinestone helmets, hair hoodies, and motorcycle wear.

~Roland
  • Options
    vwebworldvwebworld subscriber Posts: 40
    #2 on Google for hair hoodies........ yea!

~Roland