WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Seeking Feedback for a Non-Tech-Friendly Business Intelligence Tool

aaronshayeyayaaronshayeyay subscriber Posts: 1 Member

Hey folks,

I'm developing a modern business intelligence tool specifically designed for non-technical decision-makers, aiming to democratize data analysis and make it accessible to everyone, regardless of technical expertise. Having used various data analysis and BI tools in the past, I've found them overly complex, with poor user interfaces, and requiring technical skills to navigate effectively. Non-technical decision-makers, such as founders or product managers, often need to rely on data teams with simple ad-hoc requests, reports or dashboards that really should not require technical intervention. This is not only distracting for data teams, but also requires unnecessary back-and-forth communication and inefficiencies before achieving the desired outcomes. I want to fix that.

I'm looking for some early feedback to validate this idea and further refine the product. If you've ever been frustrated or confused by current data analysis or BI tools, then I’d love to hear from you!

The target users would be individuals who:

• Are startup founders, small business leaders, product managers, or otherwise non-technical leaders who are not completely satisfied with their current approach to data decision-making
  • Struggle with effectively analyzing data and building proper graphs and charts due to the complexity or lack of user-friendliness of current tools
  • Feel they are not leveraging their team's or company's data to the fullest
  • Want to play a role in shaping a new BI tool tailored to their needs

If you're interested in providing feedback and helping validate this product idea, please fill out this quick form so I can get in touch:

https://forms.gle/A1qDThdwxmWs6EtM6

When this product is ready for beta testing, you'll be the first invites to try it out!

Thanks everyone in advance! 

Tagged: