WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Anti Fanny Pack blog...is it worth it?

grabitpackgrabitpack subscriber Posts: 5
edited December 2007 in Website Critique
Hey everyone.  Thanks for all the input and feedback I have received so far.  I hope I have provided some helpful information as well.
Some of you might be wondering, "why write a blog on your product?"  Well I like to write (I`ve written 5 screenplays, none of which have been produced, came close a couple times but chalk it up to experience).
I am seeking critiques on the blog for my product the HOLDSTALERO Anti Fanny Pack.
Does it pique your interest in the product?  Do you care?  Is it entertaining? Informative?  Would you check in regularly?
Wear some "different hats" when reviewing please.
Please let me know some of your stories as well.  What have you done to increase readership?  Are your customers interested?
I am days away from launching my online store, updating my blog service, and the re-design of my website.  Everything you see right now has been done by me.
http://blog.holdstalero.com
Thanks!!!