WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Hi everyone!

Denis SpirinDenis Spirin subscriber Posts: 1 Member

I'm Denis - founder and CEO of IN2VIEW. 

We are building an online subscription service for conducting full-cycle user research - from respondent recruitment and questionnaire scripting to highlighting respondent behaviour patterns before the interview is even started.

The project is still at the very beginning of its journey - IN2VIEW has recently made it to the TOP10 out of 10k startups within Startupbootcamp.

Experience:

1. led the international commercial activities of Eastern Europe's largest media holding for more than 7 years

2. launched more than 12 digital projects to the international market

Can be useful to the community:

User and Market research

Digitalization and Product Management

User Growth & Engagement

Hobbies:

Sport activities especially football

Yahting

Family parties

Community Request:

Founders are the people who 100% know and understand the value of user research, i.e. prompt feedback from their user.

Therefore, I would be happy to personally guide every community member who is ready to become a respondent on our platform and participate in short 20-30 online interviews through the platform and help with registration.

Bonus:

We have launched a channel on discord where we publish professional relevant market research. In the channel you can make a request for your industry and our team will promptly find relevant research or conduct research on your own

I'm glad to be here and as a part of such amazing community :)