We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Shares in a corporation in Delaware

DKoltanDKoltan subscriber Posts: 1 Member

I figured out the creation and distribution of shares, but there are still questions. Conditionally, we issue 10 million shares, and prescribe 70% to the founders, and leave them for options and future investors of the pre-seed round, the remaining 30% do not have an owner, yet. What happens next, we give most of the shares to investors who were issued and their ownership was not registered, and at the next rounds of investments we issue additional shares, more than 10 million (while reporting to the SEC) and dilute all shares issued before, receiving shares for new investors, if needed. Is the train of thought correct, or are there errors somewhere?​

Sign In or Register to comment.