WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Over Seas Market

tycaltycal subscriber Posts: 2
edited February 2007 in Selecting a Business
 I have been a while thinking about the import export business as a agent maybe to test the waters as they say. Just looking for the ins and outs of the business or maybe a memtor to kind of guide in to the business. Like in any business their are horror stories put the good out ways the bad. like to hear from some that are into it .
Thanks
Calvin

Comments

• turkishturkish subscriber Posts: 5
    I don`t know a lot about the import and export business, i would think it can be a profitable business as other countries starting to do business together more and more... Look at BestBuy, just opened an 80k sq. foot store in China imagine what that may do to the stock. Maybe i`m way off here from the topic at hand...The best advice i can give you is to take a trip to Borders or Barnes and Noble and research through books. Try some of these links: Exporting/ Importing Book SearchDon`t worry there are no affiliate links i`m not earning anything from this...
    turkish2006-12-27 1:15:37
  • tycaltycal subscriber Posts: 2
    thanks for the information I`ll will look at that
  • Wirehead321Wirehead321 subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    If you want to get into the Import/ Export then go to the US Chamber of Comerce, they have everything you need to start import/export business. Then checkout the Import/Export bank they specialize in loans and fund for import/export meeting online andin all areas of the US. What are you looking to import/export. If you are bring things an as agent. Make sure you have a good  US market and a good supplier. Check those two site out if you have any more questions email me.