WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Teen trying to make it big on the internet

elprofessorelprofessor subscriber Posts: 1 Member

Heyow everyone, im new to this group (i've been scavenging forums to ask this same question). To give you an idea of what im rambling about, i'm a teen trying to dream big.

For the past few years, I've been juggling school and side hustles to gain some practical experience for a business i have in mind.

i have faith in my idea and plans, but i really really suck on the organizational aspect of everything.

Here's where (hopefully) any talented individuals can hop on to give me a few tips? i've already pitched my business idea to a few people, but they all commented on the lack of an overarching systematic approach.

Where do i get my customers, how do i communicate with my customers, how do i go about in advertising my store, and what are the things i should do, and the practices i should avoid.

Definitely appreciate any insight, thank you in advance!