WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Really Need Help

OldGuyKenOldGuyKen subscriber Posts: 3 Member

I’m really happy to join your forum and possibly gain some knowledge about internet marketing that I am sorely missing. To tell you a bit about myself, I was an international business consultant for 40 years until I retired [I’m 78 years old now…[Old Guy!] Anyway, since retiring, I created a revolutionary line of Elegant Frameable Metal Greeting Cards which I’ve been selling very well into brick & mortar stores, but have “zero” sales online. I not proud to admit that I have absolutely no expertise in e-commerce marketing, which is a shame, because hundreds of millions of dollars are being lost from this venue. I have a 22,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility in Virginia and I am looking for that special someone who has comprehensive website and online marketing experience to completely take over this end of my business as a full partner [No investment necessary] Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks… I look forward to hearing from you.

Comments