WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Need your opinion and critics on my web project

Elizabeth T.Elizabeth T. subscriber Posts: 1 Member
edited October 2020 in Website Critique

Hi guys! I have an online project - toys store Doecoliving. Seems that I’m doing everything that need to be done - SEO, google ads, FB ad, marketing company - but still it makes no good results. The sales are very low. I understand that I’m new in eCommerce business and may be something is wrong. I look over my web and I like it - but I don’t understand people visit it and actually don’t buy products. Though the toy brands are popular and of good quality. I started thinking may be something is wrong with web design - cause I like it - but I understand that I created it so that's why I like it. Please I will be very thankful if you visit my web and look it all over - up to cart and say your opinion - may be it’s not good and that’s why people visit it and leave. I really need your help since it eats all my budget and I’m ready to give up, but I understand how much I have done and simply can’t give up. I will be very thankful for your help and opinion. The web store is doecoliving.com I will be waiting for your feedback.

Comments

• Options
    Alex ProAlex Pro subscriber Posts: 6 Member

Hi, I had a look at your website. It looks good and clean, so well done for building that yourself.

Here are few suggestions that might help:

1. Where is the traffic coming from? Are you paying for the ads or you not running any marketing?
    2. 40% off promotion on 1 specific toy is the the best choice, would suggest to offer % off from first sale that way buyers are more flexible and willing to buy.
    3. Display more products on landing (home) page to build bigger attention from buyers as at the moment majority of the website shows smaller half about the toys.
    4. Would suggest to get 'sign up email' for promotion coupon which will then allow you to send marketing follow ups with a view for further sale conversions.
    5. Add 'More info' button on item page around 'your purchase plants a tree'
    6. Website name doesn't include 'toys' which might be confusing for people which can result in then not clicking on your website, plus lower SEO.

Additionally , are your toys chemical free which parents are or should be looking out for?

If yes, then that would be great selling point for the children's safety.

Let me know what you think and if this helped.

Alex Pro