We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
how to start your business online
If you’ve always wanted to be an entrepreneur, starting an online business is one of the easiest ways to get your foot in the door. And online businesses, when run well, can be extremely profitable.
Ready to get started? Here are the first steps to start an online business.
- Start with a really great idea.
- Decide on a business name.
- Secure a domain name.
- Determine your income model, and develop a business plan.
- Select a web hosting package.
- Build your website.
- Prepare your inventory.
- Tell the world! Create and execute your marketing plan.