Inputs must be from the United State’s business owners, entrepreneurs, SMBs owners who are facing this pandemic on their business.
1. Analyze your ongoing burn-rate in both normal scenarios and ‘bear-bones’ scenarios.
2. Think about adapting to current market trends in a complementary way.
3. Look at your competition – what are they doing and what can you learn?
4. Consider the value of your time—is there something you can be doing, related or otherwise, that is a more valuable use of your time?
5. Think about the mid-term—is something changing in the way your customers are thinking?
6. Use time at home to read, take courses, and learn—so that when things are a bit more normal, you can fly by whatever competition you have.
7. Keep an open mind and stay positive.