Help me choose a business name
FUNdraiser1 subscriber Posts: 1 Member
I am starting a coaching business for fundraising for small to medium size nonprofits. I'll discuss with them their needs, help develop a plan of action and then coach them through the process of following through with the plan.
I have had a few business names but they must have been good ideas because most have been taken! Do you have any ideas on names for a fundraising coaching/consulting business? I like the concept of "forward" because that's what I am doing, helping them move forward with their vision.
Sign In or Register to comment.
01. Opt For A Name That Doesn’t Lose Its Brand Equity
02. Consider International Portability Of Your Company’s Name
03. Say No To Puns Or Funny Names
04. Merge Two Words For A Unique Name
05. Opt For A Memorable One
06. Choose A Name With A Positive Connotation
07. Check To See If Domain Names Are Available
08. Check If The Name Is Already Taken Or Trademarked
09. Do Not Use A Name That’s Already In Use
10. Avoid Trendy Terms Or Words
11. A Short Name Is Marketable
12. Do Not Use The Acronym
13. Run A Thorough Check Right From Initials To The Domain Name
14. Run A Test
15. Borrow A Phrase From The Language
16. Have A Name Generator Do The Work
17. Create A Visual
Before finalize any business name must check whether domain is available on it or not