WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

How about a Food Delivery business that has Pre-set meals as per Common Ailments

kunalvkunalv subscriber Posts: 6 Member

I was just thinking of the aforementioned idea. Wanted to know views of fellow members here.

Can we have a Food delivery app/website that has meals as per common ailments or themes such as Covid-19 Immunity Booster / Acne / Diabetes / Weight-loss / Weight Gain etc/ Keto etc.

Delivery can happen via existing Food Delivery apps. I will just list my Business on their platform.

I haven't given this much thought and I am sure something like this must already have been done somewhere, just that I couldn't find anything like this over here in India.

Although there are businesses that provide meals for Keto / Weight loss / gains etc etc.

Any ideas as to how I can make this any different?

Also, for the actual cooking part, I was thinking if I can ask some restaurants to offer me their kitchen for a fee. Since I am assuming most restaurants will be looking for some external monetary stimulus in the midst and aftermath of this pandemic.

Hoping to get your views :)

Best,

KV