WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Anyone looking for a co-founder?

For the last few months, I have been looking to join an early-stage tech project as a co-founder.

There have been a few false starts along the way, but I suppose that's inevitably part of the process!

I am desperate to get my teeth into a new venture, and based on my past experience I would be most suitable for a CMO/Sales Director type of role. My background is in finance so any fintech/financial start-up would be ideal, although I am definitely open to other concepts.

In terms of credentials, I have a degree from the University of Cambridge and I've got a strong financial sales background, having been a top performer at JP Morgan. I've also got an extensive network in the PE/VC world. My skillset lies in fundraising, marketing strategy and managing an end-to-end sales process. Of course, I'm more than happy to muck in wherever needed.

My current role is highly flexible, so I would be able to commit a significant amount of time to a project. I have the drive and energy to get a project off the ground! I'm currently based in London, but am happy to work remotely or relocate.

I've been amazed at the generosity of our community, so I thought I would reach out. If you're looking for a team or if you've just been sitting on an idea for a while, I'd love to hear from you.