WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

How Cloud Technology Enables Budding Entrepreneurs to Work Smarter

StartupNationStartupNation administrator Posts: 625 Site Admin

imageHow Cloud Technology Enables Budding Entrepreneurs to Work Smarter

Today, startup businesses are adopting cloud technology and applications to improve workplace collaboration, productivity and even security.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Anthony_JoyAnthony_Joy subscriber Posts: 5 Member

One of the most important things, when you run a small or medium-sized business, is the count of every penny you are spending and all the money you are profited with. For keeping all accounts updated and to manage your books, you need to have accounting software that will manage all the load for you.

In my opinion, Cloud accounting is the best as this provide the accounting of small business run very smoothly.

• Jessie HookieJessie Hookie subscriber Posts: 351 Silver Level Member

Valuable and very informative. I liked the post. Thank you for sharing it with us!

• atharbhattatharbhatt subscriber Posts: 1 Member

Technology can be a real game changer. I also dream to help small businesses in India to grow. I own a startup named Jinconnect based out in Bangalore. Market is getting very harsh for small business owners with the presence of giants like amazon and flipkart