WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

For Entrepreneurs Who Struggle To Gain Muscle Weight And/Or Lose Fat

sisojsisoj subscriber Posts: 2 Member

Hey everyone,hope you are having an amazing day! As busy Entrepreneurs we run on a very busy schedule and that makes it hard sometimes to be able to devote some time to change our health and bodies. There is a lot of information out there about diet/exercise that get people no where and leave them frustrated.

I'm currently trying to find out how I could fix these issues for Busy Professionals and make gaining muscle and losing weight simpler.

I am about to start my own business as an online consulting coach on fitness. I want to help men gain muscle, lose fat and become more muscular in a body that they feel confident.

Which is why i have two very simple questions:

As someone very busy as you, are you experiencing issues with gaining muscle / losing fat? if so what do you think are the two main issues you are dealing with ?

I am not promoting or selling anything only recommendations and constructive feedback

Thanks so much in advance Looking forward to reading your answers.