WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

ECommerce Research

ashegeashege subscriber Posts: 1 Member

I have a private domain with a major provider that I used in the early 2000's for my construction company that is no longer in business. I've always been fairly tech savvy and want to use this resource to create something like a drop-ship site. There is a world of information out there but I don't know what is legitimate or just scam misinformation. Does anyone have recommendations on good sources of information on the subject? Thanks in advance

Answers

• Shahadat HussainShahadat Hussain subscriber Posts: 21 Bronze Level Member

If so, here’s how to start a drop shipping business—from concept to processing your first order—in five simple steps:

Most successful businesses are based on a concept, and around that, you center your brand, content, and product collection. For many startup and side-gig sellers, this concept grows out of something they enjoy and are passionate about. Others develop a concept based solely on sales trends that they uncover through product research and trial and error.

1. Develop a Marketable Drop Shipping Business Concept
    2. Explore Drop Shipping Suppliers
    3. Then Build Your Drop Shipping Website
    4. Add Products to Your Website
    5. Market & Manage Your Drop Shipping Business

Source: fitsmallbusiness