WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

How to Find and Connect with Your Audience on Social Media

StartupNationStartupNation administrator Posts: 625 Site Admin

imageHow to Find and Connect with Your Audience on Social Media

With the right strategy, social media is a great tool to find and attract the core audience of potential clients and partners to help your business grow.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    annzanannzan subscriber Posts: 3 Member

It almost feels outdated, using Facebook groups and email. However, it is a great way to connect with people on a deeper level. Social Media society is so concerned with the numbers, the likes, the number of followers and comments, quantity seems to trump quality. However, increasing engagement with audience is what creates a strong base of customers/followers. I think by being relatable, and stimulating a connection, it is easier to connect with people who can actually help you. It is a great opportunity, using Facebook/LinkedIn group for connections and (free) advice/input. In return for receiving help, I can help others, which then again helps me understand my own expertise better. I try to comment on others who post content I like, by being proactive, I am hoping to encourage others to do the same. Which is why I like the example of using an email asking receivers to reply. This does not only create a personalized feeling for the receiver, by you showing interest in them, it will also generate useful replies and conversations that will help you and your business. I have never thought about using email this way, most companies use email as an information dump, not to stimulate conversation. I think using email for interactive conversations would be more effective.

• Options
    Jessie HookieJessie Hookie subscriber Posts: 351 Silver Level Member

Thanks for sharing this valuable information with us, it is a really helpful article!