WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Critique me please.

lewibnblewibnb subscriber Posts: 1
edited July 2009 in Website Critique
Hi guys, ive recently joined the forums, i was kinda looking for a post to reply too, rather than just jump straight in and start talking about my website, but to be honest, it would just be spam, since i have no knowledge about anything related to website design, as you can probably guess if you do view mine.

Its in my sig, its a small bodybuilding board, renamed after my goodfriend died.
I created the title logo myself, do you think it looks ok?
Would it be better for me to install some type of portal so that the forum are within the portal?
Im desperately trying to generate some traffic for my site, which if im lucky will have a handful of hits per day, hehe.

lovely forums guys, so wel laid out, with vibrant colors, thanks for the invite Jen!

Comments

• Options
    rahimrahim subscriber Posts: 0
    So far it looks fine. I would switch places the "remembering JD" with the "bodybuilding forum". However, if you want to drive traffic, what about a blog? Give your customers some insights about the site and the subject matter. This is a good way to cross reference your site.
    Have you thought about a mobile site? You can put your blog on a mobile website. Think about that. I have mine on a mobile site. People can even pay for services that way as well.Rahim7/16/2009 7:40 AM