WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Copywork help needed for eBay auction

HondoTechHondoTech subscriber Posts: 3
edited August 2006 in Thought Leadership
I am creating an eBay auction for some personalized wooden Angel christmas ornaments that will run through the end of the year.  Writing good copy is not a strongpoint of mine.  Here is what I have come up with so far, please feel free to comment and suggest any changes as you see fit. I do not know if the formatting/color is going to display well here:
Angel Ornaments
by
Ultimate Awards & Engraving
Looking for a unique personalized gift that is as special as the person that is going to receive it?
Our Angel ornaments can each be personalized with your message.
Each ornament measures approximately 3 3/4" high by approximately 2 1/2" wide, depending on the specific design you choose.  Your ornament will arrive in a red velvet gift bag.  Each ornament is adorned with a ribbon so that it is ready to hang on a christmas tree!
Here is a link to a page with some photos of the actual product
http://www.ultimateawards.net/angel/angel.html</A>

I am looking at a Buy It Now price of $7.00-$9.00.  Some input here as well would be most appreciated.

Comments