WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

CALLING ALL SUPERFANS!!

Hi everyone!

I am a huge admirer of Flipkart co-founder Sachin Bansal and his journey as an entrepreneur is truly inspirational. It is amazing how, under his leadership, Flipkart grew to become a major e-commerce player in India and take on the likes of Amazon in the Indian market. I follow him on Twitter and keep myself updated on his current activities and his latest business ventures. I am extremely awed by his business and entrepreneurial skills, and I have started an initiative where I have tried to gather as much content about him as possible in one place, on a site called Xpert.tv, so that, like me, other superfans can learn from him. If you are a Sachin Bansal superfan, please do help me with this initiative. If you have any content, such as videos, interviews, articles or podcasts related to Sachin Bansal that you feel deserves to be on the platform, do share it with me so I can duly add it. Help me in this endeavour so that all of Sachin Bansal’s fans can learn from him and get inspired.