WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Ryan Allis at Wake Forest

chiltr4chiltr4 subscriber Posts: 4
On Tuesday night, I had the pleasure of seeing Ryan Allis, the twenty two year old co-founder and CEO of Broadwick Corp. and author of Zero to One Million at Wake Forest. What a great talk. He is wise beyond his years. He spoke of his entrepreneurial start and how he got to where he is today. Beyond that, he a truly passionate human being who loves what he does. As a twenty one year right now and soon on the brink of launching my first company with my partner, I have begun to relate to the challenges and problems you face everyday building a company. And knowing and seeing a person the same age doing what he does is extremely motivating. He makes keen yet simple insight into aspects while you`re starting out and growing. And so for me, it couldn`t have been better timing. Beyond that, he is driven to make the world a better place by becoming wealthy and helping those less fortunate than him. He radiates his passion for his work now and his plans for his future. There is no doubt having goals that you continually re-visit is one of the most important aspects of building a company and he drilled this concept into the young crowd and I couldn`t agree more. Without my personal and corporate goals, I would have never pushed and worked so hard to get to where we are today and it is just the beginning of our journey.Anyway, check out zeromillion.com and ryanallis.com/blog. I think everyone who hasn`t heard of him will enjoy what he says and has to offer the entrepreneurial community.
chiltr42007-4-19 2:56:44