WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Your Brand in a Movie

Hi everyone, my company White Lion Studios, LLC is a startup that is growing quickly. We make feature films; our products compete with big Hollywood productions by sharing shelf space, theater screens and digital platforms. We're able to make a high quality product for a low budget due to our experience and network - we work with other studios and productions to create memorable motion pictures.

Our next film is currently in development. We are in talks with Judge Reinhold who is set to star. We have a contract for a National Television primetime release in 101 markets and 29 major cities on RetroTV. This will be included in rotation and we have the ability to increase the frequency in which the movie airs regularly on network television. The film will also enjoy in a limited theatrical release; it will be made available on DVD as well as multiple video-on-demand platforms. 

We are offering product placement spaces in our film, in which we will feature your brand in heavily enticing manners throughout the film. We have different levels and a package available for anyone who would like to partner with a fun, professional movie studio and experience a unique, highly visible sponsorship opportunity. 
If you would like to have your brand featured, or at least see our sponsorship package (it costs nothing to look at it), please email me at whitelionstudiospr@gmail.com
My name is Ken Cosentino. You can view our company website at www.whitelionstudios.net