I want to improve my english. Especially speech.

AsfandiyarAsfandiyar Posts: 25subscriber Bronze Level Member
Hi guys, any feedback will be appriciated.

Comments

• Tuah BaoTuah Bao Posts: 119subscriber Silver Level Member
    edited November 2018

Although you can read books, but I believe enroll for an online course will be more effective.

You can find both paid and free courses at Udemy.

Tuah Bao
    Free animated video templates at https://peopleaffiliate.com/
    Free web hosting for life at https://peoplewebhost.com/
  • Mohit ChauhanMohit Chauhan Posts: 22subscriber Bronze Level Member
    Like Tuah Bao said courses online will help you out or maybe classes with a teacher would be best. But the classes can be expensive so I would like to recommend Coursera. I learned Korean through it and it was pretty helpful. I hope it helps you improve your speech, too.
    There are many courses to chose from. 
  • success17success17 Posts: 4subscriber Member
    Hi guys, any feedback will be appriciated.
    If you want to speak better the most important thing to do is to become aware of the melody, tonality, and pitch of the language.

English language speakers have their own melody in voice. What I mean is how you start a sentence, where the stress goes, how it goes up and down in pitch. 

These aspects are more important than proper pronunciation of separate words. 
  • Natalie222Natalie222 Posts: 29subscriber Bronze Level Member
    The best way isto communicate with the native speaker. I now there is a possibility to do this using Skype. You can searcg for such offers on Google. 
  • ilochkailochka Posts: 17subscriber Bronze Level Member

Skype courses really help. This and live communication with the teacher. But you save time on the road

• laughslaughs Posts: 12subscriber Bronze Level Member

When I was learning Deutsche, our instructor made sure we all spoke the language in the classroom. It was difficult at first, but it really helped in the long run. I'd suggest speaking the language as much as you can without worrying about getting it right. First we need to get used to the language before acquiring any degree of fluency/mastery.