WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Freelance websites

2»

Comments

• Options
    Natalie2020Natalie2020 subscriber Posts: 5 Member

A lot of popular freelance have already been mentioned. Personally, I've found the best success (at both finding jobs and hiring freelancers) through smaller, more specific job boards. For example, Problogger's job board is great for hiring/getting hired for writing, editing, and marketing jobs. (Primarily writing, but it's expanded.)

I've found some good gigs through general job boards, even LinkedIn and Google's job search if you sort by contract/part time and remote. Then there are sites like Flex Jobs and We Work Remotely. Those have plenty of full-time remote jobs, but they also have contract and freelance work available.

I know this is an old thread but I figured I'd add some websites anyways! I'm sure I'm not the only one who looks through topics like these regularly, regardless of when they were posted. :)