WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

FREE 275+ Page Marketing Book - This Week Only

ChrisWillmanChrisWillman subscriber Posts: 1 Member
I'm the author of a book called The Entrepreneurs Marketing Manual, which is aimed at providing practical and easy to follow advice on marketing strategy; particularly for small businesses, startups and entrepreneurs - or anyone with an interesting in expanding their marketing skills! 

I'm not posting to try and sell anything, but purely as for this week only, i'm giving away the kindle version of it totally FREE to anyone who'd like a copy. I really hope that some of the content can be valuable and i'd love to see some folks from this awesome community getting some use from it without the cost!

It's a 275+ page book which i hope can offer some value to those with a link to marketing in any way so please do feel free to grab yourself one for free from Amazon - just search for "The Entrepreneurs Marketing Manual" or "Chris Willman" on pretty much most of the UK, US and other Amazon sites.

I hope it's helpful and please drop me a line on here, Twitter or LinkedIn if you'd like any support or any questions

Chris Willman