which social media platform is best in lead generation ?

HMS NaveenHMS Naveen Chennai, Indiasubscriber Posts: 9 Member
Hi! 
Can anyone tell me that in Facebook and Pinterest which one is good to generate leads for your website? I am asking in paid advertisement scenario

Comments

• Anna GreenAnna Green Essex, CTsubscriber Posts: 12 Bronze Level Member
    I believe Facebook ad marketing is the best platform to generate good leads
  • Travis LongmoreTravis Longmore Melbournesubscriber Posts: 12 Bronze Level Member
    This will definitely depend on your market, content and objectives. Facebook is generally a safe bet for lead generation as you can setup a bunch of different ad types. You could setup a website click through campaign to direct people to a landing page where you could ask for their details as part of a value exchange. You can also do native lead generation ad types that will include a pre-filled form within Facebook that generally converts well. I'd suggest starting with Facebook for lead generation!
  • BhawnaBhawna subscriber Posts: 4 Member
    Hi!!
    I think this depends on your business, what you are selling. The platform you choose for lead generation solely depends on the services/products you are selling. 
  • seodevelop1seodevelop1 subscriber Posts: 24 Bronze Level Member
    The best social media platforms
    • Twitter. Who should use it: Everyone – from individuals to the largest multinational corporations.
    • Instagram. Who should use it: Lifestyle, food, fashion, personalities and luxury brands.
    • LinkedIn. 
    • Facebook.
    • Google+ 
    • YouTube. 
    • Pinterest. 
    • Yelp and/or Foursquare.
  • Sandra YanceySandra Yancey Dallas , Texas , 75254subscriber Posts: 34 Bronze Level Member
    I would suggest to start with Facebook Ads is a great way for lead generation as there are different ad types you can chose from depending on your business niche. This will also help you drive new traffic to your website.
  • Justin evansJustin evans subscriber Posts: 69 Bronze Level Member
    Well if it is paid scenario, then I suggest you go for Facebook its more active and lead generation platform. Depending on your business you can get a different type of Ads. Facebook also allows you to keep your budget low and boost your sales. Most of all its highly traffic generate platform and also helps you in brand awareness and generate traffic to your business.

I'm qualified Software Engineer and Marketer Performing my responsibilities with due professional care and competence. Recently I am working on projects for On Demand industry like ODTap and Cabstartup