WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Looking for parents to help test my EdTech Platform

Hi Guys!

I'm Sakib Rahman, CTO at HandUp Learning. 

HandUp Learning is an AI based learning platform which offers animated videos, interactive learning games, a personalised curriculum based on the child's strengths and weaknesses and in-depth analytics for parents to track their child's progress. We'll initially offer support in English, Maths and Science but are hoping to expand into other subjects such as programming.

We hope to use this as a means of solving the crisis in education. Currently 1 in 3 children leave primary school with inadequate results and existing solutions such as private tuition and online resources are either too expensive or not engaging enough.

Our solution is hoping rectify that by offering an engaging platform which is very affordable at £12.99 for all our content.

We are doing a beta launch in September and I'm looking for parents with kids age 5 - 10 that is willing to help test my product out. 

Sakib