WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Document Automation platform - Looking for testers and early adopters - Potential BIG DISCOUNTS

Josh92Josh92 subscriber Posts: 3 Member
Hi all,

I am launching in the coming weeks/months a documemt automation platform and I need some real life cases of people using it to help improve the product!

If you work in a:
- Law firm
- Professional services firm
- Estate agent
- HR or Procurement dept
- As a process improvement consultant
- Any role where you use word templates (for contracts, NDAs, agreements, letters, etc)

I want to speak to YOU.

If you spend hours editing word templates, I can help. My platform speeds this process up significantly (up to 75%) and I want YOU TO TEST it and if you decide to keep it, you will get a SIGNIFICANT DISCOUNT.

Please respond to this post or drop me an email if you have any questions or would like to find out more at josh@doc2.co.

Check out our (unlaunched - www.doc2.co) and watch the explainer video for more information!

I look forward to hearing from you.

(Thought I'd add that I am UK based, but all comments and interested parties welcome!)

Answers