WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

A brand new form of income for all of you

whatsup guys? Hope everyones having fun making money, and learning together! Honestly, i love this forum, why wasnt i ever part of this before? Lol anyhow, i wanted to introduce to you all an idea that could make money for anyone willing. Especially those already in the beauty supplies industry or the close out industry. So i have a 2 million dollar warehouse full of beauty supplies product that im running here from Miami, Florida and id want to put it up as a open warehouse for anyone to drop ship their products from here in miami. If i get enough replies to this thread, ill go ahead and literally get ALL our inventory up as far as pictures, and prices online and then let you guys tear at it! We have popular brand name products, from DEP sporting gel, L'OREAL, Curlers, straighteners, shea butter, shampoo's, conditioners, hairspray, lotions, creams, soaps, and even makeup and nail polish from brands like Cutex! All for such an extremely low price per unit, this is easy to make money from. 

Please let me know your thoughts and opinions on this!

Comments