WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Data Acquisition & Sales Process Automation Resources

dillonstangerdillonstanger subscriber Posts: 3 Member
We are a B2B sales outsourcing company which scales B2B startup sales departments. Thanks to acquiring a new VP of Sales, our outbound prospecting methodology has shifted from being human-driven to data/technology-driven. We are aiming to automate the majority of lead generation and lead response management and I could use some recommendations and mentorship on the topic

Right now, there are a lot of areas that our firm is exploring regarding data acquisition. We are looking for quality data sources of psychographic, demographic, and personal data to append to our contact data lists. BI is also an interest of ours for lead lists.

I am also actively researching scrapers and crawlers and would appreciate resources in that area. More advanced AI and machine learning enabled tools would interest me for look-alike marketing in acquiring leads based on an ICP. Also, AI based Lead Response Management tools is of interest as well.

--Dillon