WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Would Anyone be Interested in a Free Strategy Session?

Mark CopelandMark Copeland subscriber Posts: 2 Member
Hey guys,

I’m an organizational development consultant and life/business coach. I typically work with organizations transforming their business culture through in-depth personal development and culture strategies.

If you are looking to create a healthier lifestyle and improve your energy levels, I am currently offering a free private strategy session to a select few of passionate professionals looking to innovate their current Mindset and impact all aspects of both their personal and professional life.

Please comment below if you are interested in learning more!
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    lambdawinner829lambdawinner829 subscriber Posts: 14 Bronze Level Member

It's no easy feat to transform business culture, but with your expertise, I'm sure you make it look easy. Your clients must be lucky to have you in their corner, guiding them through the complexities of change management and helping them achieve their goals. I wish you luck on your business and growth!