WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Looking for a Branding/Marketing Genius to Partner with

MymastermindsetMymastermindset subscriber Posts: 4
edited June 2016 in Business Planning
My name is Danny and I am located in Staten Island, NY. I am Looking for a Branding/Marketing genius to partner up with. I currently run a small business offering coaching services in a game with a net profit of around $3000 per month. If done correctly, we can turn this into a multi-million dollar company. I am looking for a like-minded entrepreneur with a branding and marketing background to join forces with to crush this market.

Email me with your name and past experience so we can set up a call and discuss the details about what I am currently doing, and my envisions for the near future. This is a tremendous niche market that needs to be taken advantage of. With my gaming expertise and your branding/marketing background, we can take over this industry.

-Danny

Comments

• Options
    CaliDreamerCaliDreamer subscriber Posts: 1
    Hello Danny,
    My name is Josh, and I am currently studying for my degree in Small Business Management. I'm looking for any kind of experience helping others with their new or existing businesses, and I'm not looking for anything in payment (just exposure). If there's anything I can help you with, I would be more than happy to. My studies are pretty well-rounded, and may be able to help out.

Again, I am just looking for exposure and don't mind helping where I can. I might not be the most experienced management consultant, but I am confident there are some areas I may be able to assist you in. My email is: <!-- e -->jsm4real@gmail.com<!-- e -->, and look forward to hearing from you.

Good luck.

- J