WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Cars marketing

AnNa5AnNa5 subscriber Posts: 1
edited March 2007 in Marketing
What dou you think about direct marketing in luxury cars?

Comments

• Options
    BarbRBarbR subscriber Posts: 5
    Not sure what you are asking here....are you asking if you can market to luxury car buyers through direct mail? 
  • Options
    InactiveMemberInactiveMember subscriber Posts: 12
    I`m not sure direct marketing is appropriate for very expensive products. On one hand, I suppose you get qualified prospects. On the other hand, direct marketing really seems like it amounts to junk mail that goes straight in the garbage. Direct marketing is more impersonal ... and I think luxury car customers are far more interested in very personal service. In Minneapolis, a lot of luxury car dealers have created very plush showrooms and offer equally plush waiting rooms for vehicle owners who bring their cars in for service. But as Barb says, you might effectively use direct mail to market a luxury car dealership. Direct mail as a sales tactic for luxury cars ... I don`t know about that.