WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Developer Business Partner

AdrianKimberleyAdrianKimberley subscriber Posts: 1
edited June 2015 in Business Planning
If you are a talented web or app developer and are looking to work on and own a part of an exciting project in the social media space, then please read on and email me!

Myself and 3 others have been building a business over the past 6 months and we are in need of a final member to boost our development knowledge and output. We are looking for someone with the drive and enthusiasm to build a global business, working from the ground up to create a platform and later lead teams.

The business itself is a new social media platform which will solve all issues that people currently face with current solutions. I will explain more one-on-one.

We have complete plans, a solid route to market, investors lined up and development is underway. Get in touch to be part of this exciting venture.

Please message me for details or call on 07947554100.

Thanks!

Adrian