WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

I need all the necessary help for my dreams !

JonathanAV95JonathanAV95 subscriber Posts: 1
edited April 2015 in New Member Welcome
Hey everyone, been looking for a forum that can easily help me with entrepreneur type business, etc. This is by far the nices layout forum that provides necessary information.

Anyways a lil information about me:

Currently 20 years old, studying electrical engineering (bachelor) but have been programming since i was 15. I've decided to become an iOS developer and have come up with pretty neat ideas for apps. However, i want to be able to commercialize them and build myself a small business as a developer but i do not have any idea on how to approach this.

So i created 2 apps, havent released it yet, but i want to release them with a business name rather than my personal name (indie). How do i approach that? Also i'll be working on my own off my house using my custom made computers. So any help is 10x appreciated, thanks !